Answered

320 pixel width doesn't work

Paul Huntsberry 9 years ago updated 8 years ago 2
How do I get the 320x480 preset to work? It seems that Chrome won't make the window smaller than 400 pixels wide. It won't reduce to a 320 pixel width. It might be a Chrome limitation?

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Paul,

Yes, it is a Chrome limitation. The next version will provide the option to open the window as a pop-up, which could be resized to widths lower than 400, but, until then, you can drag the following link to your bookmarks toolbar and click on it to open any tab as a pop-up. Then, you can use the right-click menu to access the resize options.

Bookmark this -> Pop-up

EDIT:

Looks like I can't add `javascript` links in comments. Click here and drag the link on the page that opens to your bookmarks toolbar.

Regards,

Ionuț

Answer
Answered

Hi Paul,

Yes, it is a Chrome limitation. The next version will provide the option to open the window as a pop-up, which could be resized to widths lower than 400, but, until then, you can drag the following link to your bookmarks toolbar and click on it to open any tab as a pop-up. Then, you can use the right-click menu to access the resize options.

Bookmark this -> Pop-up

EDIT:

Looks like I can't add `javascript` links in comments. Click here and drag the link on the page that opens to your bookmarks toolbar.

Regards,

Ionuț

Thank you. The pop up bookmark works great. I look forward to this being added to the Window Resizer extension in the future.